To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Application are invited from interested institutions to be a regional centre for TTT Programme - Circular for all institutions.
- APPLICATION FORM OF REGIONAL CENTRE FOR TRAINING PROGRAMME TO TEACHERS.
- List of approved /disapproved colleges of Ayurveda/ Siddha/Unani
- Meeting of the advisory panel will be on 23.09.2014 at office of CCIM, New Delhi
- Meeting on preparation of Standard Treatment Guidelines will be held on 06.09.2014 in the CCIM Office.
- Education committee Ayurveda & Unani
- Registration Committee Meeting
- Regulations Committee Meeting
- Meetings of Sowa Rigpa System of Medicine
- Meeting to discuss the agenda of BJP Manifesto with respect to functioning of the medical councils and steps for achieving the task in respect of AYUSH held on 22.07.2014.
- Circular to Principal of all the Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha Colleges-faculty database.08.092014.- reg