To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Draft Syllabus for 3rd and 4th Professional BSMS Course is hosted for comments till 15.8.2015
- Applications are invited For One Temporary Post (Likely To be Continued) Of Registration Officer.
- Policy Decision for processing of the case of ASU College for Grant/Denial of permission under section 13C/13A For the academic session 2015-16 - Reg
- Circular - Reg:- College and Teachers Code
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme, 2009
- Guidelines for obtaining NOC from CCIM for relieving from recognized/approved Ayurveda, Siddha
- Guidelines/Instructions for colleges regarding visitation 2015-16.
- Visitor´s Guidelines (2015-16)
- Circular To all Teachers Working in ASU Colleges.
- User manual for Institutions to fill Part-I Visitation Proforma online
- List of Approved / Disapproved Colleges of Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani U/S 13C for session 2014-15 as on 17.11.2014
- Status of Approved/ Disapproved Newly Established Colleges/increase intake/additional PG for the session 2014-15.