To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Corrigendum To the Election Notice Dated 14-10-2016
- Schedule of election of EC Member of Ayurveda dated 01-11-2016.
- Schedule of election of Vice President(Unani) and one post of EC Member(Unani) dated 24.10.2016.
- Status of Letter of Intent (LOI) issued in respect of Unani proposals for 2016-17 session
- The List of Unani Colleges Received letter of Intent for the Academic Session 2016-17
- The List of Ayurveda Colleges Received letter of Intent for the Academic Session 2016-17
- Guidelines / Instructions for Colleges Regarding Visitation
- Declaration By Teaching Staff On Notarised Affidavit
- Payment of Visitation/Regulatory And Digitization Fees For The Session 2016-2017.
- User Manual to fill online Annual Visitation Form
- Justification for Proposed Draft Curriculum Drishyam- 2016
- Draft on Graduate Ayurveda Medical Education Regulations –For Comments
- Draft on Graduate Unani Medical Education Regulations –For Comments
- Draft on Graduate Siddha Medical Education Regulations –For Comments
- DATE OF EXTENSION OF ON-LINE CENTRAL REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE CCIM BY ALL TEACHING STAFF WORKING IN AYURVEDA ,UNANI AND SIDDHA COLLEGES .
- Extension of cut-off date from 21st November, 2015 to 14th December, 2015 for admissions of students in PG Courses in Ayurveda Colleges of Uttar Pradesh State for the academic session 2015-16 -reg.
- Appellate Authority- Ministry of AYUSH.
- List of Approved / Disapproved Colleges of Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani U/S 13C for session 2015-16 as on 02-12-2015
- To submit the Compliance report- All ASU Colleges by 31St December, 2015.
- Extension of Cut - off date from 21st November to 7th December 2015, for admission of students for the academic session 2015-16 in Ayurveda, Unani & Siddha (ASU) Medical college permitted by Central Government in November 2015.
- Syllabus for 3rd Professional BSMS Course
- To Obtain The Central Registration Certificate From Ccim By All Teaching Staff Working In Ayurveda, Unani, And Siddha Colleges.
- Training to Teachers programme.
- Extension of cut-off date of admission in Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha Medical colleges.
- Issue of NOC from CCIM to Relieve the Teaching Staff -Reg.
- Circular - Reg:- College and Teachers Code
- Guidelines for obtaining NOC from CCIM for relieving from recognized/approved Ayurveda, Siddha
- Circular To all Teachers Working in ASU Colleges.