To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Admission in PG Degree and PG Diploma in ASU&H College through all India AYUSH Post graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET) (21-03-2018)
- To relieve the teachers who have given consent to become CCIM visitor for the purpose of visitation for the session 2018-19-reg
- T.A / D.A BILL- 2018-19
- Visitation Guidelines for Colleges May-2018
- Admission in PG Degree in ASU&H College through all India AYUSH Post graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET)(12-04-2018)
- AIAPGET PG Entrance Test acedemic year 2018-2019(06-03-2018)
- Admission in PG Degree in ASU&H College through all India AYUSH Post graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET). 09.04.2018
- Undertaking AGBAS
- IMPORTANT CIRCULAR: Relieving of Faculty from colleges of ASU, System of Medicine.
- Circular for Online Application of Teachers/Colleges (ASU).
- PROFORMA TO BE FILLED UP BY THE COLLEGE FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW UNANI COLLEGE
- PROFORMA TO BE FILLED UP BY THE COLLEGE FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW AYURVEDA COLLEGE
- Important Circular: ASU Migration of Teaching staff in the academic session 2017-18
- Important Circular: Visitation of ASU Colleges obtained permission for a period not exceeding 5 Years
- Policy decision for processing of the cases of ASU colleges for the session 2017-18
- Payment of Visitation/Regulatory and Digitization fee for the session 2017-2018 .
- User Manual to fill online Annual Visitation Form