To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of 'Institutions of Excellence' in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs.
Meeting the President Monday to Wednesday, 3PM-5PM with prior AppointmentClick Here..
- Circular for Online Application of Teachers/Colleges (ASU).
- Extension of cut-off date of admissions of students in the (ASU&H) Medical colleges granted permission by the Government in the academic session 2017-18.
- Notice Inviting Quotations.
- Class of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET) Counselling Dates between state Universities/Colleges.
- All India AYUSH PG Entrance Test (AIA-PGET)- Counselling and Admission Extension of cut-off date of completion of internship-reg.
- VACANCY NOTICE
- All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET) 2017 counseling and admission regarding.
- PROFORMA TO BE FILLED UP BY THE COLLEGE FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW UNANI COLLEGE
- PROFORMA TO BE FILLED UP BY THE COLLEGE FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW AYURVEDA COLLEGE
- Important Circular: ASU Migration of Teaching staff in the academic session 2017-18
- Important Circular: Visitation of ASU Colleges obtained permission for a period not exceeding 5 Years
- Policy decision for procession of the cases of ASU colleges for the session 2017-18
- Payment of Visitation/Regulatory and Digitization fee for the session 2017-2018 .
- Submission of information in respect of Part - 1, Proforma- regarding.
- Guidelines / Instructions for Colleges Regarding Visitation
- Declaration By Teaching Staff On Notarised Affidavit
- User Manual to fill online Annual Visitation Form