Today, there are plenty of hospitals in India which offer quality care to patients at reasonable prices. People are always confused on how to choose the right hospital for them from so many options available. There are some extremely good government hospitals in India which offer quality care to patients at affordable prices. But patients have to wait for really long durations in order to secure an appointment in the hospital. Hence most of the patients who can afford the bills of a private hospital because it is easier to secure an appointment in the private hospitals.
The patients prefer private hospitals due to better hygienic conditions and the staff is more attentive in a private hospital because they do not take a lot of patients at a time. Here you can find the list of top 15 hospitals in India and how to choose among them. You should research about the hospitals on your own too so as to know which one will be the best for your needs.
15 Best Private Hospitals In India
There are plenty of private hospitals in India and it is difficult for patients to choose the one that suits their needs well. Each hospital has a specific faculty that is best in a particular field and the patient should be aware of the best faculty and department of the hospital before getting any treatment from the hospital.
The patients should choose highly skilled and expert professionals in their fields in order to get proper treatment. There are so many criteria based on which the name of the top hospital in the city would vary and the patient should be aware of the criteria that they want to set for choosing the right hospital for them.
Top Superspeciality Hospitals in India
The top hospitals in India are mostly situated in metropolitan cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Gurugram. The patients will have to travel to these cities in order to get the necessary medical attention. The patients can also look for alternatives that are closer to their residence but in order to obtain top quality care they will have to travel to these cities.
The patients should also make sure that the hospital of their choice has accomodation services nearby so that their relatives can easily reside with them during the hospital stay. You can find the list of the top 15 Private hospitals in India below.
Things To Consider Before Choosing A Hospital
Since the medical market has grown exponentially over the years, it is very difficult for the patients to find affordable and quality healthcare facilities. The patients should keep in mind a lot of things before starting their treatment from a hospital.
- Infrastructure- The patients should take a look at the infrastructure and the wards of a hospital before getting admitted in it. Unhygienic and small crowded rooms will make it difficult for the patient to recover and relax. One should also consider the availability of emergency care and services of the hospital before making any decision.
- Advanced technology- The patients should also check if the hospital has advanced technology and if it will be available for the patient. The patients should ensure that they have access to all of the facilities available so that there is no room for any mistake.
- Round the clock facilities- The hospital should provide 24-hour emergency care for the patients so that if there is any emergency then the patient can get all the medical attention that he needs to ensure his survival.
- Certification- Before the patient gets admitted in the hospital, he should ensure that the hospital has all the required certifications and accreditations. This will help in building trust among the patient and the hospital staff. The patient will also feel more secure in a fully certified hospital.
- Patient and family Friendly- The hospital staff should be patient friendly and should ensure that all the relatives of the patients feel at ease during the hospital stay. The family will be worried about their patient thus the hospital staff should provide all of the relevant information to the patient’s family in an easy to understand way so that the patient’s family can be reassured.
Best 15 Hospitals List in India
The table depicts a list of the 15 private hospitals in India and the fields they are best known for. The patients should make sure to know about all of the facilities of the hospital that they are planning on choosing.
The patients should also ensure to get a prior appointment before going into any of the following hospitals to avoid any undue waiting time. The patients should also research thoroughly about the hospital of their choice so that they know about all the facilities available in the hospital.
|Hospital Name||Best Known For|
|Medanta Hospital, Gurugram||Best For Liver Transplants|
|Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai||Emergency Care and One of the few centres in Asia to have robotic spinal surgery|
|Fortis-Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi||Heart Surgeries|
|Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi||Paediatric Liver Transplants|
|Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai||Bariatric Services|
|Manipal Hospital, Bangalore||Round the Clock Availability of All Services|
|Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi||Advanced Diagnostic Machinery for Precise Detection of All Types of Diseases|
|Artemis Hospital, Gurugram||Best for Kidney Transplants|
|Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi||Neurosurgery Offers Free of Cost Treatment to Poor and Needy Patients|
|Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore||Cardiology and Cardiac Care|
|Kokilaben Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai||Dermatology, Diabetology and Plastic Surgery|
|Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai||Cancer Care|
|Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai||Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi||Advanced Cancer Care|
|Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai||Paediatric and Neonatal Care|
FAQs Related to Top Private Hospitals in India
You should learn about the best faculty of the hospital. If that faculty treats the condition you want to get treatment for then you should go for that hospital.
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai currently has the best faculty for the treatment of cancer in the whole country?
Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi offers the most affordable treatment packages to the patients. It follows the vision of Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru and even offers free treatment to needy patients.