APSLPRB Police Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Notification Direct Link: The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLRB) has released AP Police Recruitment Notification 2023 on Monday, 28 November 2022. The AP Police Recruitment 2023 is organizing to fill up 411 Sub Inspector and 6100 Constable posts. Eligible aspirants can apply for the vacancies on the official website slprb.ap.gov.in as per the schedule.
The preliminary written exam will be organized on 19 February 2023 for SI posts and on 22 January 2023 for constable posts. The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has also allowed the 15 percent reservation will be provided for home guards in constable recruitment and 25 percent reservation for APSP constable posts.
APSLPRB Police Recruitment 2023
The AP Police Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria has been mentioned in the official notification which is released on 28 November 2022. To have an idea about the eligibility criteria, you can check the details of the notification for which a link is also shared in this page. Men and Women both can apply for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector, starting date for online apply for constables is 30 November 2022 and starting date for online apply for Sub Inspector is 14 December 2022.
The last date for online apply for constables is 28 December 2022 and the last date to apply for the post of Sub Inspector is 18 January 2023. Aspirants can have a look at the AP Police Recruitment 2023 educational qualification, age limit, and other details mentioned below.
APSLPRB Sub-Inspector, Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspector, Police Constable|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
AP Police SI/Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants for the position of Sub Inspector must possess a graduation degree or an equivalent from any subject and educational organization.
- Aspirants who have got a 12th grade Board Certificate from an accredited school are eligible to apply for the position of police constable.
Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
|General||18 to 27 Years||21 to 30 Years|
|OBC||18 to 27 Years||21 to 30 Years|
|SC/ST||18 to 32 Years||21 to 35 Years|
AP Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form Fees
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Break Up
|RSI (Reserve Sub-Inspector)||96|
|Police Constable (APSP)||2520|
|Police Constable (Civil)||3580|
|Total Police Constable||6100|
APSLPRB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Physical Test
- Medical test and document verification
slprb.ap.gov.in 6511 PC/SI Vacancies Notification 2023 PDF
Andhra Pradesh government has given good news to the unemployed youth of the state as it has started process for giving jobs in police department. It has issued a APSLPRB Recruitment 2023 notification for a total of 6511 police jobs including 411 Sub Inspectors, 6,100 constable posts.
Now the AP SLPRB SI Constable Notification 2023 is released, the authority will adopt the selection process to get qualified applicants for the department. The selection process for the eligible aspirants for the post of sub-inspector and Constable is also available here. Aspirants who have been waiting for the AP Police Recruitment 2022 Job Notification since long time must visit the slprb.ap.gov.in.
Steps for APSLPRB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Access the official site of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board – www.slprb.ap.gov.in
- Now click on AP Police Recruitment 2023 registration and complete the form for the AP Police 6511 PC/SI Vacancies Notification 2023 PDF
- Now get yourself registered with all your details like basic information, Id proof, educational details, and upload the photograph and signature.
- After the AP Police Recruitment 2023 registration process, log in with your registered credentials.
- Fill in the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2023 application form and choose the mode of payment to pay the application fee
- Make the AP Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form Fees and fill the exam centre as per your preference and the post applying for.
- Now, submit the AP Police Recruitment 2023 form and print the application form.
AP Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Issue Date||28 November 2022|
|Starting date for online apply for constables||30 November 2022|
|Starting date for online apply for sub inspector||14 December 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form for constables||28 December 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form for sub inspector||18 January 2023|
|Admit Card issue Date for Sub Inspectors||5 February 2023|
|Admit Card issue Date for constables||9 January 2023|
|Date of Preliminary Written|
Test for Sub Inspectors
|19 February 2023 (Paper-I at 10 AM|
to 01.00 PM and Paper-II at
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)
|Date of Preliminary Written|
Test for constables
|22 January 2023|
AP Police Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Total 6511 vacancies have been released under AP Police Recruitment 2023
Yes on 28 November 2022 AP police PC/SI Vacancies Notification 2023 PDF has been published.
First and last date to fill the AP Police Recruitment 2023 application form can be checked just above.
Visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board – www.slprb.ap.gov.in and fill the form.