Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 Direct Link: On November 23, the third and final round of the panchayat elections, voting took place in the remaining four districts of Haryana. Over 72% of eligible voters participated (Tuesday). Voters lined up in a long line outside the polling places as early as 7 am. In the four districts of Hisar, Fatehabad, Palwal, and Faridabad in the state of Haryana, voters are choosing 929 Sarpanches and 10362 Panches.
As we know, Haryana Panchayat Election Result is being announced on 27th November 2022 and on this day all of you will be able to get the name of the Winning Contestants. 22 lakh 7 thousand 421 people will cast ballots during this time. There are 10 lakh 23 thousand 341 women voters and 11 lakh 85 thousand 450 men.
These candidates will have the opportunity to oversee local administration and development projects in villages, wards, and other areas after winning the Haryana Zila Parishad Election Results.
Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023
You will be able to view who is elected Sarpanch from which constituency after the announcement of the Haryana Sarpanch Election Result 2023. As per the official update, around 50% of the seats were reserved for female candidates and 50% were reserved for male candidates. The name of the victorious Sarpanch, who would oversee village development for the following five years, will be listed on the ballot.
The Haryana Sarpanch List 2023 Village Wise will shortly be made available on the website of the Election Commission. The counting is currently underway, so those who are interested in the results can wait. Soon, the officials tabulating the ballots will make public who will be your village’s new sarpanch.
Haryana Panchayat Election Overview
|Election Authority||Haryana State Election Commission, Panchkula|
|Election Name||Haryana Panchayat Election 2023|
|Election Type||Panchayat, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad|
|Total Phases||Phase 1 to Phase 3|
|Election for the posts of||Panch, Sarpanch, Block Members, and Zila Parishad|
|Election Dates||October- 25th November 2022|
|Election Counting Dates||25th November 2022|
|Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2022 Release Date||27th November 2022|
|Development Grant Method||Netbanking and Cheques|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
Haryana Panchayat Election Important Dates
|Enrollment Start Date||14th October 2022|
|Last Date of Enrollment||19th October 2022|
|Enrollment Scrutiny Date||20th October 2022|
|Date of Withdrawal of Nomination||21st October 2022|
|Date of Election||2nd November 2022|
|Date of Counting||2nd November 2022|
Haryana Panchayat Election Voter Counts for the last 4 Districts (so Far)
|District||Total Voters in Districts||How many Voted so Far||Voter Turnout so far|
The Haryana State has certain Administrative Divisions as mentioned below:
- 22 Districts
- 50 Sub-Tehsils
- 72 Subdivisions
- 93 Tehsils
- 142 Blocks
- 154 Cities and Towns
- 6841 Villages
- 6212 Villages, Panchayats and Small Dhanis
Haryana Panchayat Election Candidates 2023
Haryana Panchayat Chunav 2023 Educational Qualification
To be eligible to run, candidates must meet the requirements for the Haryana Panchayat Chunav 2023 Educational Qualification. For candidates in the unreserved category, women, and SC women, the educational requirements vary. The Required educational backgrounds of everyone are displayed in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Unreserved||Women||SC(Women)|
|Panch||10th Std.||8th Std.||5th Std.|
|Sarpanch||10th Std.||8th Std.||5th Std.|
|Zila Parishad||10th Std.||8th Std.||5th Std.|
|Panchayat Samiti||10th Std.||8th Std.||5th Std.|
Steps to Download Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023
- Step-1: All Citizens are requested to open Secharyana.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that, you have to select the Haryana Panchayat Election 2023 tab from the Menu.
- Step 3: From the Drop-down Menu Select the First Option- Check Your Name in the Voters List, A dialogue box will appear then you have to click on Okay to proceed.
- Step 4: You will be directed to a new window, You will be provided with the option to check the Name by the Details or by Voter ID.
- Step 5: For the Voter ID option, you just have to Enter your Voter ID No. and check the details.
- Step 6: Now, Select the District, Block/MC, Panchayat/MC, and Ward Number then Village to see the list of Winning Candidates for Different Posts.
- Step 7: Download the List and then see the winning contestants who are going to lead your area in Local Administration.
- Step 8: Following these guidelines, all of you can check the Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023 List PDF.
Details Mentioned in the Haryana Panchayat Election Result 2023
After selecting the Sarpanch and entering the district name, block name and panchayat name as well then these details mentioned below will appear along with the photo-
- Sarpanch Name
- Father/Husband Name
Powers of Zilla Parishad in Haryana Panch Voting 2023
- To resolve the issues of the common people who fall under the Zilla Parishad’s purview.
- To plan markets, fairs, etc. on village streets.
- The Zilla Parishad is also responsible for giving grants to the Panchayat Samiti and Gram Panchayat.
- To approve and examine the district’s Panchayat Samitis budget as well as the annual budget planning.
- To assume control of the village’s bridges, ponds, wells, streets, and drains under the outlined criteria.
- Completion of any district development plan by assuming authority over it in collaboration with the neighbouring Zilla Parishad.
- Should adhere to any authority that the Haryana Government has granted.
- To address any Gram Panchayat projects that are problematic and to forewarn the Gram Panchayat if they are fulfilling their responsibilities carelessly.
- Advocating for the DPC’s approval to include Panchayat and Panchayat Samitis development projects in state-level plans.
- The Haryana government also provides an honorarium allowance to each and every member elected to the Zilla Parishad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Haryana Panchayat Chunav Result will be declared on the 27th of November 2022.
The HR Panchayat Votes 2023 is Conducted for Panch, Sarpanch, Member of Panchayat Samiti and Member of Zilla Parishad.
The HR Panchayat results will be declared at secharyana.gov.in