HTET Admit Card 2023 Direct Link: The Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test for Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 will be administered by the Board of School Education, Haryana. The examination schedule has been announced by the board. According to the announcement, the exam will be held on December 3 and 4, 2022. Thus, a week or two before the exam, students will receive their HTET Admit Card 2023 on 26th November 2022.
One of the most crucial Documents for the HTET Exam is the Haryana TET Admit Card 2023, which includes your exam centre information as well as some very vital exam-related instructions and information. If a candidate does not have a hall ticket, they are not permitted to enter the exam room.
HTET Admit Card 2023
The level-3 (PGT) exam will be given on December 3, 2022 from 3 pm to 5:30 pm in 327 testing locations, per the official timetable. On December 4, 2022 at 504 testing sites, the level-2 (TGT) exam is scheduled. At 215 testing locations, the Level 1 (PRT) exam will be given in morning sessions from 10 am to 12:30 pm and the evening sessions from 3:00 to 5:30 pm. Candidates appearing in this examination can access their HTET Admit Card 2023 from 26th November 2022.
The Haryana Education Board administers the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test to select qualified applicants for employment in government schools. The Haryana government will make announcements on the hiring of teachers at various levels following the start of the HTET exam. All applicants who completed the HTET exam will be qualified to apply for those openings.
HTET Exam Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Board Name||Board of School Education, Haryana|
|Exam Name||Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|HTET Admit Card Release Date||26th November 2022|
|HTET Exam date 2022||03rd & 04th December 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online(CBT)|
|Shift Timings||TGT– 10:00 am -12:00 noonPGT– 3 pm – 5:30 pmPRT– 3 pm -5:30 pm|
|Application Fee||For Level I (TGT):SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile:₹500|
For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile: ₹1000
All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH): ₹1000
For Level II (PGT):SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile:₹900
For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile: ₹1800
All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH): ₹1800
For Level III (PRT):SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile:₹1200
For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile: ₹2400
All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH): ₹2400
|Education Qualification||Level 1 (PRT for Classes 1 to 5): Class 12 pass with at least 50 per cent marks along with Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed)|
Level 2 (TGT for Class 6 to 8): Bachelor’s Degree with D.EI.Ed or BEdLevel 3 (PGT for above Class 8): Master’s Degree along with BEd
|Age Limit||Candidates between 18 to 38 years of age can apply for the HTET 2023 exam.|
|No. of Attempts Allowed||A candidate can appear for the HTET as many times as they want (But they have to make sure they pass the eligibility Criteria)|
|Status||Yet to be Released|
|Official Website||www.bseh.org.in or www.haryanatet.in|
HTET Exam Important Dates 2023
|Start Date of Submission of Online Application||17th September 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||27th September 2022|
|Last Date for Making Online fee Payment||27th September 2022|
|Last Date to Make Correction in the Form||28th September to 30th September 2022|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||26th November 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd and 4th December 2022|
|HTET Result Declaration||Notified Later|
HTET Exam date and Shift Timings
|Exam Type||HTET Exam Date||HTET Exam Time|
|Level 3 PGT||3rd December 2022||From 3 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Level 2 TGT||4th December 2022||From 10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Level 1 PRT||4th December 2022||From 3 PM to 5:30 PM|
How to Download the HTET Admit Card 2023
- Firstly Visit the official website of the Haryana Education Board i.e. bseh.org.in
- On the homepage search for “News” Option.
- Now select that section and Navigate to the HTET Admit Card 2023.
- After that click on that direct link and then you will be directed to a window where you’ll be asked for your login details such as your Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “Print HTET Admit Card of HTET Call letter 2023”.
- Download and take a printout of the Admit Card for Future Reference.
Steps to Retrieve HTET Application Number/Password:
- Step-1: Visit the official Website of HTET, https://haryanatet.in/ or @bseh.org.in
- Step-2: Click on the login button and navigate to the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Application Number” Link.
- Step 3: Enter all the required details to Re-generate the Password/Application Number.
- Step 4: Click on the Submit Button. (By doing that your Application Number/Password will be regenerated)
Details Mentioned on the HTET Admit Card 2023
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Candidate’s signature
- Date of birth
- Exam Venue
- Exam Center Code
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- COVID-19 guidelines
- Exam day instructions, etc.
Documents to be Carried to HTET Exam 2023
The candidates have to make sure that they carry these mandatory documents to HTET Exam:
- Admit Card
- Photocopy Of Photo ID proof
- 2 Passport-size Photographs
Haryana TET Admit Card 2023 Important Instructions
- To finish the mandatory metal-detecting frisking, biometric data collection, and other procedures well before the exam time, candidates are urged to be at the testing location at least 2 hours and 10 minutes prior to the exam. One hour before the start of the exam, entry will be closed.
- Just use a black ballpoint pen to fill out the OMR form with your replies. Only the following objects may be brought by candidates into the examination hall or room: A centre copy of the coloured admission ticket, a black ballpoint pen, and an original photo ID that was provided during registration or listed on the admission ticket required.
- Candidates who lack coloured admit cards or who have coloured admit cards with photos that have been altered or distorted are not permitted to take the exam.
- The same coloured photo that was uploaded during registration and legally attested by a gazetted officer must be submitted at the examination centre in addition to a copy of the coloured admit card (centre copy).
- Under no circumstances are candidates permitted to bring the following objects into the testing facility: All jewellery, including rings, earrings, chains, pendants, badge brooches, and necklaces. Anything made of metal, including cameras, watches, calculators, cell phones, pagers, Bluetooth, earbuds, purses, logbooks, fitness trackers, electronic devices with or without built-in calculators, geometry/plastic pouches, blank or printed paper, written chits, etc.
- Candidates should be aware that no arrangements will be made at the centre for retaining any of their personal belongings.
- Women can wear Sindoor, Bindi, and Mangal Sutra. Candidates for Sikh baptization are permitted to do religious garb.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana TET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Mode of Exam||Offline / Written – Pen and Paper Based|
|Level of Exam||Level 1- PRTLevel 2- TGTLevel 3- PGT|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer rewards 1 Mark|
|Negative Mark||No negative Marking|
|Duration Of Haryana CET Exam||2 Hour 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Type of Questions in Prelims||MCQs (Objective type Multiple choice questions)|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Maximum Marks||150 Marks|
|Exam Language||English & Hindi|
|Level||Post||Will be teaching Classes||Age Group|
|HTET Level 1||PRT||I-V||6 to 11 Years|
|HTET Level 2||TGT||VI-VIII||11 to 16 Years|
|HTET Level 3||PGT||IX-XII||14 to 17 Years|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Growth & development and its relationship with learning, Heredity & Environment, Socialization processes, Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives, Concepts of child-centered and progressive education, Multi-Dimensional Intelligence, Language & Thought, Gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice, Individual differences among learners, Assessment & Evaluation, Formulating appropriate questions, critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.|
Inclusive education: understanding children with special needs, and diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived & Talented, Creative, Specially abled LearnersLearning and Motivation: Basic processes of teaching and learning, strategies of learning, understanding children’s ‘errors’, Cognition & Emotions, Motivation and learning
|Language-Hindi||संज्ञा,सर्वनाम ,विशेषण , क्रिया, वचन, लिंग, उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, वाक्य निर्माण (सरल, संयुक्त एवं मिश्रित वाक्य), पर्यायवाची, विपरीपार्थक, अनेकार्थक, समानार्थी शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, अलंकार, सन्धि, तत्सम, तद्भव, देशज एवं विदेशी शब्द, समास||15||15|
|Language-English||Articles, Modal, Narration, Pronoun, Adverb, Adjective, Verb, Preposition, Tenses, Punctuation, Voice, Vocabulary, Idioms & phrases, Antonym & Synonyms||15||15|
|Quantitative aptitude||Number System, Fractions, Algebra, Ratio and Proportion, Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D), Mensuration, Profit & loss,average, problem on age, speed distance & Time, Percentage, SI & CI, Time & Work||10||10|
|Reasoning||analogies, similarities, Syllogism, space Visualization,problem solving, Blood Relation, arithmetical reasoning,figure classification, Logical Reasoning||10||10|
|Haryana GK||Haryana districts, stadium, culture, folk dance, food, all historical places etc.||10||10|
|Mathematics||Number Systems, Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average,Profit & LossDiscount,Simple & Compound Interest,MensurationTime & Work,Time & DistanceTables & Graphs, Geometry||30||30|
|Environmental Studies||Food: Sources,Components of food, Materials, The World of the Living, Moving Things People and Ideas, How things work, Electric current and circuits, Magnets, Natural Phenomena, Natural Resources||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Educational Psychology for Teaching and Learning is relevant for the age groups between 11 and 16 years.Interpreting the characteristics and needs of diverse learnersInteraction with learners, qualities of good facilitators.||30||30|
|Languages||Command over the language, basic skills, grammar, vocabulary.||30||30|
|Quantitative aptitudes & Reasoning||Concepts of the subjects for the age groups 11 and 16Verbal and nonverbal reasoningCoding and decodingNumerical efficiencyBasics of the conceptsGeneral Knowledge related to Haryana||30||30|
|Specific Subject Opted||Concepts of the particular subject for classes between 6 and 10, a brief understanding of the basics, etc.||60||60|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Educational Psychology for Teaching and Learning is relevant for the age groups between 14 and 17 years.Interpreting the characteristics and needs of diverse learners.Interaction with learners, qualities of good facilitators.||30||30|
|Languages||Command over the language, basic skills, grammar, and vocabulary.||30||30|
|Quantitative aptitudes & Reasoning||Concepts of the subjects for the age groups 14 and 17Verbal and nonverbal reasoningCoding and decoding, number series, alphanumeric series.Numerical efficiencyBasics of the conceptsGeneral Knowledge related to Haryana||30||30|
|Specific Subject Opted||Concepts of the particular in between 10 and 12, graduation, a brief understanding of the basics, etc.||60||60|
HTET 2023 Admit Card FAQs
Candidates can download the HTET Admit Card 2023 by following the steps we have given above, the official website for HTET is www.haryanatet.in
Haryana TET will be held on the 3rd and 4th of December in shifts, read more details about the shift timings above.
HTET Admit Cards will be released on November 26, 2022.