IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023 Direct Link: The Indian Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to conduct the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023 on 15th ,16th and 22nd, October,2022 for the post of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee posts in the banks those are participating and giving the vacant seats in the same cadre such as Bank of Baroda, Central bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of India, UCO Bank, Indian Bank, Bank of Maharashtra and many more.
The selected candidates will be allotted one seat in the required field of these participating banks. The applicants who have applied for the exam can now download the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023 which will be out on 8th October 2022 on the official website of the IBPS Board which is ibps.in. The candidates must check the allotted exam centre, timings and shift of the exam along with the instructions to be followed during the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2023.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023
The IBPS has announced around 6932 vacancies in different banks all over the nation and depending upon the needs of the participating banks the seats will be filled in the financial year 2023-2024. The IBPS Selection Procedure 2023 includes: a prelims exam, main exam followed by a common interview round. The candidates who will be shortlisted in IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023 will appear in the main exam.
The candidates must reach the allotted exam centre half an hour early to the commencement of the exam to avoid any last minute jitters. All the applicants must carry along the hardcopy of the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023 along with an original ID and make sure that their photo on the ibps po admit card must be clearly visible to avoid any kind of inconvenience to enter the allotted exam centre.
Guidelines To Be Followed For IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023
The following list of guidelines must be followed by all the applicants on the day of the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023 to avoid any kind of inconvenience at the exam centre.
- All the applicants must carry the original ID such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc. along with them in order to enter the IBPS PO Exam Centre 2023 premises.
- The candidates must not carry any e-items such as calculators, electronic watch, Bluetooth headphones and many more in the exam center.
- All the candidates must carry along the hard copy of the IBPS PO Prelims Hall Ticket 2023. No soft copy will be accepted on the day of the exam.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy or error in the details mentioned in the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023 the candidates are required to contact the IBPS Board as soon as possible and make sure to get their ibps po prelims to admit card renewed prior to the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023.
- All the candidates must reach at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted exam shift and time on the allotted exam centre to ensure a smooth entry into the centre premises.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2023
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Paper Name||IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2022|
|IBPS PO Exam Date 2022||15-10-2022,16-10-2022,22-10-2022|
|IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2022 Release Date||6-10-2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Main Exam, Common Interview Round|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Mode of Exam Conduction||Online|
|Total Number Of Seats Available||6932 Seats|
Note: All the candidates who are appearing in the IBPS PO Exam 2023 are requested to visit the official website of the IBPS Board which is ibps.in to know the latest notification and news regarding the IBPS PO Admit Card 2023 which is releasing on 8th October 2022.
IBPS PO Prelims Selection Criteria 2023
The candidates have to go through a three tier of the IBPS PO Prelims Selection Procedure 2023 which is :
- IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2023
- IBPS PO Main Exam 2023
- IBPS PO Common Interview Round 2023
Both the prelims and main exam will be conducted in an online mode in various exam centres setup all across the nation.The candidates who will be shortlisted in the prelims exam will further appear for the main exam and then the shortlisted candidates from the main exam will appear in the common interview round conducted by the participating banks under this exam.
All the applicants will be allotted seats for the post of the Probationary Officer and will be given all the due benefits given in all the government jobs.All the candidates must prepare well which will ensure their selection for the post of their choice.
Steps To Download IBPS PO Preliminary Admit Card 2023
All the candidates have to follow the steps given below in the exact same order to obtain the desired results they have been looking for.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the IBPS Board which is ibps.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage of the website click on the link naming IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023.
- Thirdly, enter all the details that have been asked for such as name of the applicant, date of birth,registration number etc to get the IBPS PO Prelims Hall Ticket 2023.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Lastly, your IBPS PO Prelims RRB PO Admit Card 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Make sure to download it and save it until the whole recruitment process ends.
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs On IBPS PO Prelims Hall Ticket 2023
The exam will be held on 15th, 16th and 22nd October,2023 in various centres all across the nation.
One can easily download the ibps po prelims admit card by visiting the official website which is ibps.in and all you have to do is just follow the steps given above in the same order to get the desired results.
The candidates have to appear in the prelims exam then main exam which is followed by a common interview round in order to have a job as a probationary officer in a renowned bank of the nation.
The exam is conducted in an online mode in various centres setup by the IBPS Board all across the nation.