Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Direct Link: The Police Department under the guidance of the Government of Maharashtra has released 18,830 Police Constable Vacancies in Maharashtra Police. The Official Maha Police Constable Bharti 2022 was released on 9th November,2022 on the official web portal which is mahapolice.gov.in. The candidates who are interested to Apply Online Maha Police Bharti Application Form 2022 can fill it between 9th November to 30th November,2022 in an online mode only.
The applicants have to go through the entire selection process which includes Offline Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Exam, Document Verification. All the aspirants have to qualify all the stages in order to get recruited for their dream job. The Maharahstra Police Constable Exam 2022 is going to be conducted on 24th December,2022 in an offline mode in various centres all across the state. Read the complete article in this regard to know more.
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022
The Maha Police Recruitment Board has invited the Maha Police Constable Application Form 2022 for the 18,830 vacant Police Constable seats in Maharashtra Police Department. The candidates must prepare well both mentally and physically as they have to clear the written exam alongside the medical exam to get recruited for their dream job. All the candidates must meet all the physical requirements of height, weight and body dimensions to qualify the Maha Police Bharti Exam 2022.
The candidates who will be selected will be given an imitation letter and will be allotted the joining centres after the document verification process is completed. In this article we have given the highlights, process to apply online and eligibility requirements for the Maha Police Bharti 2022 that every applicant must know before appearing in the exam.
Maha Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Date
|Recruiting Board||Police Recruitment Department,2022|
|Paper Name||Maha Police Constable Exam 2022|
|Post Name||Police Constable, Police Constable Driver, SRPF Police Constable|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||18,830 Posts|
|Maha Police Constable 2022 Recruitment||9th November,2022|
|Maha Police Constable 2022 Application Form Date||9th November,2022 to 30th November,2022|
|Maha Police Constable 2022 Admit Card||15th December,2022|
|Maha Police Constable 2022 Exam Date||24th December,2022|
|Mode of Conduct||Pen And Paper Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Exam, Document Verification|
|Maha Police Constable 2022 Result||January,2023|
Note: All the candidates who have been interested to apply for the Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022 must visit the official website of the Police Department, Maharashtra which is mahapolice.gov.in to know the latest updates and notifications related to the recruitment process.
Maha Police Constable Application Form 2022
The applicants have to meet all the Maha Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022 in order to appear in the exam. The candidates who will meet all the eligibility requirements will be the ones who will go through the Maha Police Constable Selection Process 2022 which is Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Exam, Document Verification to get recruited for their dream job. The eligibility criteria that have to be meet are given as follows:
- All the candidates must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 28 years of age. Age relaxations will be given to applicants who belong to reserved categories.
- All the candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognised school board with a minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate must be 165-168 cm in height for male and 15-162 cm for females.
- The applicants must have a chest measurement of 78 cm for male in order to apply for the Maha Police Bharti 2022.
Maharashtra Police Constable Notification 2022
The candidates make sure to have all the documents ready in order to apply correctly for the Maha Police Constable Bharti 2022 in a hassle free manner. The candidates must make sure that the scanned copy of the documents must be clear and of the exact dimensions mentioned by the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board to apply in a hassle free manner.
The documents that are to carry along are given as follows:
- Adhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents
- PAN Card
- DMC of Class 12th
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Receipt of Fee Submission
- Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Maharashtra Police Bharti 2022
All you have to do is just follow the steps given below in the exact same order to Apply Online Maha Police Recruitment 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board which is policerecruitment2022.mahait.org.
- Secondly, go to the latest announcements section on the main page click the Maha Police Constable Bharti 2022.
- Thirdly, enter all the personal details in the Maharashtra Police Constable Application 2022 and attach all the necessary documents scanned copy along with the photograph and signature with the form.
- After that, click on the lock and submit the form option.
- Lastly, pay for the application fee charged by the board by your desired means.
- Then, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it somewhere safe until the recruitment process ends.
Official Links For Maha Police Bharti 2022
FAQs On Maha Police Constable Bharti 2022
The Maharahstra Police Constable Exam 2022 is going to be conducted on 24th December,2022 in an offline mode in various centres all across the state.
The candidates who are interested to Apply Online Maha Police Bharti Application Form 2022 can fill it between 9th November to 30th November,2022 in an online mode only.
You can apply easily by following the simple steps given above in the article in the exact same order by visiting the official web portal of the Maharashtra Police which is policerecruitment2022.mahait.org.