MHT CET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2023 Direct Link: The MHT CET exam 2023 has been concluded by the Maharashtra government. All the aspirants who want to get admission to Engineering courses in the state of Maharashtra need to appear in this exam. The exam was conducted on 5 August to 11 August 2022 for PCM and on 12 August to 20 August 2022 for PCB students. Now the seat allocation process will commence and the candidates will be allotted seats according to their ranks in the MHT CET exam 2023.
All the candidates will be required to register on the official website to take part in the seat allocation under the CAP. The registration process has been completed and the MHT CET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2023 is released on 18 October 2022. All the candidates will be able to check the merit list and the official schedule for seat allocation on the official website of MHT CET, cetcell.mahacet.org
MHT CET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2023
- The first round of seat allocation will be conducted on 18 October 2022 and the candidates will be able to register for the process on the official website.
- The candidates will need to fill in the same details that they filled in at the time of registration.
- The candidates will also need to fill in their scores along with the scanned copies of all of the documents that they obtained in the MHT CET 2023 along with their preferences.
- Then they will be allotted seats according to their scores and their ranks in the 1st merit list.
- Then they will need to confirm their seats by 21 October 2022 after which the second round of seat allocation will start.
- All the qualified candidates are required to take part in the seat allocation in order to claim a seat in their preferred college and course.
MHT CET Seat Allotment Important Dates 2023
The schedule for the first round of seat allocation under the MHT CET Exam 2023 has been announced by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The candidates can find the complete information regarding the dates of the seat allocation.
|Name of Exam||MHT CET Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|MHT CET Exam Date 2022||5 August to 11 August 2022|
|MHT CET Result Date 2022||15 September 2022|
|MHT CET 1st Round of Counselling||18 October 2022|
|MHT CET Seat Acceptance Date||19 October to 21 October 2022|
|Document Verification and Fees Payment||19 October to 21 October 2022|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
The dates for the second round of counseling and any other subsequent rounds will be announced by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra after the successful completion of the MHT CET 1st Round of Seat Allocation.
MHT CET Seat Allotment System 2023
- The MHT CET Seat allocation 1st merit list will be out on 18 October 2022. The students should go through the whole process of seat allocation given on the official website.
- To be eligible for the Maharashtra State quota, the parents of the candidates should be residing in Maharashtra for at least 10 years during the past 10 years. If this condition is not fulfilled then the candidates will be considered for the 2% Out of State Quota.
- 80% of seats of the affiliated colleges will be filled by this counseling
- 30% of seats are for Maharashtra Quota
- 70% of seats are for Agricultural University Quota
- The Centralised Admission Process (CAP) will give the students the ability to either ‘Freeze’ or ‘Float’ they’re allocated.
- Freeze- If the students are satisfied with their allocated seats then they can freeze their seats and confirm it by paying the seat confirmation fees.
- Float- If the students are not satisfied with their allocated seats then they can select this option which means that they are accepting their seats and if another seat of higher preference is allocated to them in further rounds of counseling then they will take that seat.
- After the confirmation of the seat then they will be called for document verification and the payment of the fees.
If there are any ties among the ranks of the candidates then they will be resolved by following the steps given below.
- The student having more marks in Class XII will be preferred.
- The candidate having more marks in Mathematics/Biology will be given preference.
- Then the student having more marks in Class X will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists then the student older in age will be given preference.
Process to Check MHT CET 1st Seat Allotment List 2023
The merit list for the MHT CET 1st Round will be released on the official website and the candidates will be able to check their rank in the list by following the steps given below.
- The students will first need to open the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, the candidate will find all the announcements related to the MHT CET 2023.
- Click on the notification regarding the MHT CET 2023 1st round of CAP.
- Then a new page will open where the candidates will be required to log in using their registration number and their date of birth.
- After logging in, a new page will open up where their details and their rank in the merit list will appear. They will also be able to see their allotted seat.
- If they are satisfied with their seat then they will need to click on ‘Freeze’ to confirm their seat. Then they will not be able to take part in further rounds of counseling.
- If they are not satisfied then they may choose ‘Float’ in order to take part in subsequent rounds of counseling while also keeping their seat.
- Once their seat is confirmed, they will be called for document verification by the college.
- After all the documents are verified, they will need to submit the fees for that course.
Where to Check MHT CET Seat Allotment 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs Related to MHT CET 1st Seat Allotment 2023
The MHT CET 1st Seat Allocation Merit list will be released on 18 October 2022.
No, the CAP round 1 will be conducted online. The document verification and the Fee payment will be conducted in offline mode.
These are the seats that are not filled by the CAP process. These are 20% of the total intake capacity of the College.