The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the medical entrance exam NEET UG 2023 on Wednesday, 3 May 2023. NEET UG exam will be held on Sunday, 7 May 2023 at exam centers in 497 cities. In which 20 lakh 59 thousand aspirants will take the exam in pen paper mode. This year, 1,86,653 aspirants have registered more in NEET exam than last year. Some guidelines have been issued for the students before the examination, which they have to follow.
Dress codes have been prescribed for the students going to take the NEET UG exam, wearing which the students will have to come to the examination center. Aspirants not following the dress code will not be allowed inside the examination centre. And also NEET dress code has been issued separately for boys and girls.
NEET UG Dress Code 2023
The admit card for NEET UG exam has been released. NEET UG exam is to be conducted across the country on 7 May 2023. According to the NEET Dress Code 2023, boys can wear half sleeve shirt or T-shirt, trousers and simple pants. They are prohibited from wearing full sleeve shirt or T-shirt, Kurta-Pyjama. Boys are prohibited from wearing embroidered or thick zips and buttons and heavy clothes.
Not only this, instead of shoes, they will have to go to the examination hall wearing sandals or slippers. Girls going to give NEET exam are not allowed to wear heavily embroidered clothes. Girls can wear half sleeve dresses. They are strictly prohibited from coming to the examination hall wearing high heels shoes, slippers or sandals. They can wear slippers or sandals with low heels and they should avoid wearing metal things like earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants at the examination center.
NEET Dress Code 2023 for Males
- Male aspirants should wear half-sleeve shirts/T-shirts. Full-sleeve shirts are not allowed.
- Male aspirants should wear light colored clothes and zip pockets, pockets, big buttons and clothes with elaborate embroidery should be avoided.
- Male aspirants must wear trousers and simple pants as per NEET dress code 2023. Kurta pyjamas are not allowed.
- Male aspirants cannot wear shoes inside the examination hall and they can wear sandals and chappals with a thin soles.
NEET UG Dress Code For Female 2023
- Female aspirants must avoid wearing clothes with elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches, or buttons.
- Aspirants must avoid clothes with full arm-length sleeves, female aspirants should wear half sleeve clothes.
- Aspirants must avoid wearing jeans with big pockets and fashionable clothing.
- Leggings and palazzo are not allowed in NEET UG 2023
- Aspirants must avoid wearing high heels and thick sole shoes. They can opt for for sandals or slippers. Low heel footwear is also allowed.
- Female aspirants must avoid wearing any kind of jewelry like earrings, nose rings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets or anklets. Metal detectors may cause an unnecessary hassle if the metal is found on the person.
NEET 2023: Important rules
- Along with NEET Admit Card, aspirants should also bring Original Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID or any other photo ID proof. Bring passport size photograph on the admit card.
- Bring one passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet. The background of the photo should be white.
- Affix the post card size 4*6 photograph in the downloaded Performa along with the Admit Card. It has to be given to the invigilator in the exam hall.
- Aspirants who do not bring a postcard size (4X6) photograph pasted on the proforma downloaded along with the Admit Card and another passport size photograph will not be allowed entry.
- The exam will start at 2 pm and entry will be given till half an hour before i.e. till 1.30 pm only. Aspirants who come after 1.30 pm will not be given admission.
- Bring only blue or black ballpoint pen to write the exam.
- No electronic device of any kind will be allowed. Mobile phones, bluetooth, microphone, calculator, watch are not allowed.
- No eatables are allowed to be taken to the examination center.
- Wearing jewelery will not be allowed in the exam hall.
|Official Website||Click Here|
NEET UG 2023 Dress Code- FAQs
Candidates must follow these instructions for NEET dress code 2023 for male and female candidates to get seamless entry into the exam hall.
No, as per the guidelines mentioned in the NEET dress code 2023, leggings or jeans cannot be worn on 7 May 2023.