Parivahan Application Status Check Online Direct Link: The Road Transport and Highways Ministry under the guidance of Government of India has launched to serve the general public to apply for the Driver Licence, Vehicle Licence, International Driver’s Licence, Learner’s Licence , Duplicate Driver Licence in the comfort of their homes in a hassle free way. This portal is introduced to make the application process faster and transparent on both the ends.
All you have to do is just upload the required documents on the official portal of the Parivahan which is vahan.parivahan.gov.in, sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. and parivahan.gov.in. The applicants can also pay the desired fees for the particular service they have applied for online too which will save their time and they won’t have to stand up in long queues. Read the complete article to know more in this regard.
Parivahan Application Status
The Government Of India has designed the Parivahan portal to reduce the burden of the paperwork on the employees and on the applicant by making it online and simple to apply. All the formalities will be done online and all you have to do is just visit the nearby Road Transport Office at a pre scheduled appointment time and appear in the drivers test to showcase your drivers skills.
The portal can be used by anyone who want to apply for the Parivahan Driver Licence and many more.In this article we have given all the detailed information regarding the How to Check Sarthi Parivahan Application Status, Pravihan Driver Licence, International Driver’s Licence and many more in a simple and precise form.
Sarthi Parivahan Application Status
|Name of Portal||Parivahan Online Portal|
|Launched By||Road Transport and Highways Ministry|
|Under Guidance Of||Government of India|
|Services Provided By Parivahan||Driver Licence, Vehicle Licence, International Driver’s Licence, Learner’s Licence , Duplicate Driver’s Licence|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|How To Pay Fees||Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card|
|Made For||To Make the Process of Getting a Driver’s Licence Easy To Access In Comfort Of Home.|
|Credentials Required||Original ID, Birth Certificate And Proof Of Residency|
|Category||Government Online Portal|
|Official Website||vahan.parivahan.gov.in, sarathi.parivahan.gov.in|
Note: All the applicants must visit the official web portal of the Parivahan which is parivahan.gov.in to have all the status updates regarding the service that you have applied for. In the table above all the important information and service provided on the Parivahan portal has been given in a simple and precise form.
Parivahan Driver Licence Status
All the applicants have to follow the steps given below to make sure to get their RC for the owned vehicle for the first time or renew it again.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official web portal of Parivahan which is vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
- Secondly, on the main page click on the option naming online services shown at the top of the screen.
- Thirdly, click on the Driving Licence Related Services.
- After that, click on the Application Status from the drop-down menu and fill in all the details that have been asked for such as the name of the applicant, age, and captcha shown over the screen.
- Lastly, tap on the submit button. Then your application status will appear on your computer or mobile screen respectively.
Parivahan.gov.in Licence Application Online
- General Public can apply for a learners driver’s license, or permanent drivers license or even renew the old one and apply for the duplicated one if lost from this very same portal.
- The applicant has to opt the state which they reside in to proceed ahead.
- All the candidates have to pay the fees charged for the RC or the drivers licence whichever you are applying for.
- Make sure to have all the scanned copies of the documents that have been asked to upload on the portal to apply for the RC or Driver’s Licence.
- After Applying that you have to go to the Road Transport Office nearby your area and appear in the driver’s test to prove your driving skills.
- Then go for the document verification and then your driver’s licence will be sent to your registered address respectively.
Guidelines To Check Parivahan Registered Certificate Application Status
All you have to do is follow the steps given below in the exact same order to check the status of the Parivahan Application Status For Driving Licence in a simple way possible.
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Parivahan portal which is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
- After that, on the main page click on the Online Services shown above on the banner.
- Then, choose the option of the Vehicle Related Services from the drop down menu.
- Next, you will be redirected to the new page and you will be asked to choose your state from the drop down list.
- After that, click on the state that you reside in and then fill up all the information asked for such as name of the applicant, registration number, and select your nearest RTO.
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- You can now download your application status and pay the fees for the type of the licence that you are opting for.
Official Links For parivahan.gov.in Application Status
FAQs On Parivahan Driving Licence Application Status
The official web portal to apply for a driver’s Licence is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in a hassle-free way.
All you have to do is visit the official website of the paravian portal which is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in and follow the simple steps given above in the article.
You have to get a scanned copy of your birth certificate, residence proof, and aadhar card to apply for the Parivahan Registered Certificate Application Form.