TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022 Direct Link: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC, has started the recruitment process for the Group 4 cadre posts. These posts are Village administrative officer (VAO), Junior Assistant, Bill collector Grade I, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade III and Store Keeper. There are a total of 7304 vacancies for which approximately 2 lakh candidates have applied and appeared in the written exam.
The exam was held on 24 July 2022 and it is highly likely that the TNPSC is going to declare the TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022 in December 2022. The candidates will be able to check their results on the official website and those candidates who qualify the exam will be called for the next stages of the recruitment process. All the information regarding the exam will be available on the official portal, tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022 is expected to be declared in December 2022. The aspirants will be able to check their scorecards and cut off marks online. The aspirants are advised to take a print out of their scorecard once it is released as it will be required at the time of document verification and no hard copy will be sent to the aspirants by the TNPSC.
The TNPSC will also release the merit list for the exam and the candidates having top ranks in it will be called for document verification. The aspirants should ensure to carry all of the original documents required at the time of document verification. The aspirants will then be recruited for their desired job depending on the ranks obtained by them.
tnpsc.gov.in Group 4 Result Date 2022
The TNPSC Group 4 result 2022 is going to be declared soon and all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the result. The scores secured by the aspirants will determine whether they will be able to secure a job for themselves or not. The aspirants should check the dates below so that they do not miss any of the important dates.
|Name of the Exam||TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022|
|Conducted By||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Village administrative officer (VAO), Junior Assistant, Bill collector Grade I, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade III and Store Keeper|
|Notification Date||30 March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card Date 2022||14 July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022||24 July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Result Date 2022||December 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Document Verification||December 2022|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2022
The TNPSC is also going to release the cut off marks along with the scorecards on their official website. The applicants will be able to check their scores and the cut off marks for the examination. The exam was of a total of 300 marks and there was no negative marking hence the candidates could have answered all of the questions. There is no official regarding the cut off but based on the previous year’s cut off, it can be expected to be as follows-
The cut off will be determined by how many candidates have appeared in the exam, how difficult the exam was and what are the highest marks scored by the candidates. The TNPSC also has a rule that their exam will only be checked if they secure 40% marks in the General Studies and Mental ability section. If the aspirants fail to do so then they will be disqualified from the examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Merit List 2022
The TNPSC Group 4 Merit List 2022 will also be released along with the Aspirants’ scorecards on the official website. The aspirants who secured the top marks will be called for document verification and they will be allotted their posts. All the draws and ties will be resolved based on the following points-
- The aspirant who has more marks in the Tamil Eligibility cum Scoring Test will be placed higher.
- The candidate having more marks in Class XII will be ranked higher.
- The aspirant having more marks in Class X will be ranked higher.
- The candidate who is older in age will be placed higher.
Process to Check TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022
The candidates will be able to check their scorecards on the official website of TNPSC by following the steps given below.
- The aspirants will first have to open the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
- On the taskbar shown on the screen, the candidates will find the option of ‘Recruitment’.
- When the cursor is moved to this option, a drop down menu will appear. From this menu you will choose the option of ‘Result’.
- Then you will see two more options from which you will be required to choose ‘Latest Results’.
- Then a new page will open with all the latest results. You will see a link with the name of the examination.
- When you click on this link you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to fill in your roll number.
- After filling in your roll number, click on ‘Submit’ and your result will then be displayed on the screen.
- You should check the marks scored by you, the cut off marks and your rank.
- Then you can take a print out of it for future reference.
Link for TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022
FAQs Related to TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022
You will be intimated about the required documents via email. The required documents will be mentioned on the call letters for document verification.
You do not need any documents to check your TNPSC Group 4 result 2022. You only need to fill in your roll number that will be mentioned in your admit card.
No, you will not be eligible for a seat if you clear the minimum qualifying marks. You will need to cross the cut off set by the TNPSC and then secure a top rank in the merit list to be eligible for a seat.