The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has completed the application process for the recruitment of Police Constables, Jail Wardens and Firemen. The TNUSRB Constable Application was active from 7 July to 15 August 2022. It has been announced that there are a total of 3552 vacancies for the three posts. Now the TNUSRB will conduct the written examination for this recruitment on 27 November 2022. All the aspirants who have applied for the Combined Recruitment of Constable, Jail Warden and Firemen will be able to download the TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website of TNUSRB from today onwards. The TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023 will ensure the entry of the candidate into the examination hall. The aspirants will have to appear for two papers for the written examination and then for the physical test. You can download your tnusrb.tn.gov.in PC Hall Ticket from the official website, tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2023
The TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2023 has been released on the official website and all the candidates who have applied for the exam will be able to download the TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023 from there. The TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2023 is very important that all the aspirants are required to keep with them throughout the recruitment process. The hall ticket will allow entry of the candidates into the examination hall and it will then be verified at the time of document verification. All the candidates will need to clear both the exams of the written examination and the physical test. The final merit list will be prepared based on the scores of the written examination and the Physical Test. After which the candidates will be called for document verification. When all the documents of the candidates are verified, they will be informed about their postings. They can be posted anywhere in the state of Tamil Nadu. In this article, you can find all the important dates and the TNUSRB Constable Exam Pattern 2022.
TNUSRB PC Exam Date 2023
|Name of the Exam||Combined Recruitment For Grade II Constables, Jail Wardens and Firemen 2023|
|Conducted By||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Posts||Police Constables, Jail Wardens and Firemen|
|Mode of Recruitment||Written Test and Physical Test|
|TNUSRB Constable Notification 2022||30 June 2022|
|TNUSRB Constable Application 2022||7 July to 15 August 2022|
|TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2022||15 November 2022|
|TNUSRB Constable Exam 2022||27 November 2022|
|TNUSRB Constable Result 2022||15 December 2022 (Tentative)|
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
TNUSRB PC Exam Pattern 2023
The TNUSRB PC Exam will consist of two papers for the written examination. The Final Merit List will not include the scores of the Tamil Language Eligibility Test however the applicants are required to qualify the exam. Each question will reward the candidate 1 mark and there is no negative marking. The candidates are required to obtain at least 40% marks in each of the exams in order to qualify it. Then the aspirants will be ranked according to their merit.
|Paper I||Tamil Language Eligibility Test||80||80 Minutes|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||45||80 Minutes|
Tamil Nadu PC Admit Card 2023
- The TNUSRB Constable Admit Card 2023 is released on official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- The TNUSRB will announce the release date of the exam however it is expected that the result will be declared in December 2022.
- The aspirants will be able to check their scorecards and the cut off marks for the exam on the official website.
- The TNUSRB Constable Merit List 2023 will also be released along with the TNUSRB Constable Result 2023.
- The candidates who secure top ranks in the merit list will be called for the Physical Endurance and Measurement Test.
- The candidates will be scored in the Physical Endurance and Measurement Test based on their performance.
- Then a final merit list will be released by TNUSRB for the recruitment of TNUSRB Constable 2023.
- TNUSRB will release separate merit lists for all the posts under the Combined Recruitment.
TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2023 PDF Download
The TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2023 is available on the official website and you can download your TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023 PDF by following the steps given below.
- First, you will need to go to the official website of TNUSRB, tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then scroll down on the home page till you see a panel dedicated to the Combined Recruitment of Constable, Jail Warden and Firemen.
- Under this panel, find the option of ‘TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Download for Written Examination’ and click on it.
- Then a new window will open up where you will be asked to login using your User ID and Password.
- Then you will be taken to a new page where you will see all the latest announcements regarding the application that you filled.
- Click on the option ‘Download TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023 PDF for Written Examination’
- Then fill in your registration number and your date of birth and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Your TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2023 will open up in PDF format in a new window and you will be able to download and take a print out of it from here.
Link to Download TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023
FAQs For TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2023
You can download the TN Police Constable Admit Card 2023 from the official website by following the steps mentioned above.
The TNUSRB Constable Result 2023 will most likely be declared on 15 December 2022 but there is no official announcement regarding this yet.
The TNUSRB Combined Recruitment 2023 is being conducted for the posts of Police Constable, Jail Warden and Firemen. It has been announced that there are a total of 3552 vacancies for the three posts.